Sherpa 100AC Highlights
At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
Three Ways to Charge the Sherpa 100AC
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7.5-15 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours.
What Can the Sherpa 100AC Power?
The Sherpa 100AC is great for all your laptops, tablets, or multiple USB powered devices.
- POV Camera (5Wh) up to 19 Recharges
- Smartphone (12Wh) up to 7 Recharges
- Tablet (30Wh) up to 3 Recharges
- Laptop (50Wh) up to 1.5 Recharges
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 10: 15-30 hrs (USB)
- Nomad 20: 7.5-15 hrs
- Nomad 50: 3-6 hrs
- Boulder 50: 3-6 hrs
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Actual Product Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.