The Globalstar Sat-Fi2 keeps you connected when cellular service is unavailable by transforming your smart device (phone or tablet) into a satellite device.
Connect easily using the Sat-Fi2 App and extend your business communications from the field with portable satellite Wi-Fi. Use your smartphone contacts to conveniently make a phone call, send a text message and an email directly from the app. Access compressed web content using Sat-Browse, check the weather or post to social. With S.O.S. capabilities, you can communicate with GEOS emergency response for added peace of mind if search and rescue services are needed.
Run your business and stay productive all with the convenience of connecting up to 8 smart devices to a private satellite Wi-Fi network.
- Sat-Browse, powered by Yippy, gives you compressed data for faster web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbps
- Sat-Fi2 is dust and water resistant with the ability to withstand a high force of shock
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 28 hours in hibernation mode, 6 hours on standby and gives you up to 2 hours of talk time
- Connect up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite network
- The antenna is attached to the device which makes it portable, mobile and lightweight
- U.S. based 10 digit phone number with direct dialing to 911 services
- WIDTH 2.9 in (74.8 mm) x HEIGHT 1.5 in (36.9 mm) x LENGTH 5.8 in (148.4 mm)
- WEIGHT 12.6 oz
- TALK TIME 2 hrs
- STAND BY 6 hrs
- HIBERNATION MODE 28 hrs
- Up to 72 kbps
- -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C) In direct sunlight
- Up to 50 ft
LTE and Wi-Fi interference can affect Wi-Fi range.
- Wall Adapter
- Micro USB Cable Recommended use: Firmware updates only.
- AC/DC 12V Charging Cable Packaged and/or shipped separately.
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Information Card
- Best Practice Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.