Due to some customers thinking it's acceptable to purchase Goal Zero Yeti products, use them during their power outage, and then attempt to return the now used product (once their local emergency has passed), we have been forced to establish a new Goal Zero return policy on Yeti power products.
Once purchased and shipped, this item can not be cancelled and is nonreturnable. Any true warranty related issues will still be handled through Goal Zero directly.
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++Key Features
- 187Wh Lithium-Ion NMC Battery
- Powers Electronics and Small Appliances
- Lightweight at 5 Pounds
- Charge from AC, DC, or Solar Power
- 3-Pronged AC Outlet
- Car-Style & 6mm DC Outlets
- 2 USB Type-A, 2 USB Type-C Ports
- Power Level Indicator
When you're away from the electrical grid, bring along the power you need for electronic gear and small appliances with the Yeti 200X Lithium Portable Power Station from Goal Zero. Weighing only 5 pounds and producing none of the noise, fumes, or hassle of gas-powered generators, the Yeti 200X stores power in a lithium-ion battery that can be charged from AC house current, a Goal Zero vehicle DC outlet, or solar panels. You can use it to charge a typical smartphone 20 times or laptop 4 times, or to run a 12V portable fridge for more than 10 hours.
The Yeti 200X provides an array of output options for any energy need. It has a standard 120 VAC grounded wall plug, 2 USB Type-A ports, 2 USB Type-C ports, a 12 VDC vehicle cigarette lighter-style socket, and a 6mm 12 VDC port. The battery has a 500-charge life cycle. The Yeti recharges on AC or DC power in 4 hours, and in 11 hours from a separately sold Goal Zero Nomad 20 solar panel.
- 187Wh capacity
- AC outlet, 2 USB Type-C ports, 2 USB Type-A ports, one 6mm 12 VDC port, and one car cigarette-lighter style 12 VDC socket
- LED battery power display
- Charge by AC or DC power (4 hours) or solar (11 hours from one Goal Zero Nomad 20 solar panel, or even faster with a larger Goal Zero panel)
- Real-time usage display
- Portable at 7.9" x 5.1" x 5.1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.