Intelligent device recognition allows rapid charging of phones, tablets, or other mobile devices. Maximum output current of 2.4A per single USB device. 4.8A maximum output. Fits standard switch mount cut outs.
Connects to any 12/24 volt DC power input via rear mounted F2 (blade type) connections. Ideal for any vehicles including: cars, buses, RV's and Marine applications. Automatically converts the output to the industry standard, 5 volts USB which is compatible with iPhones, iPods, iPads, Android and more.
- Charges at the speed required by specific devices
- Internal filtering for reduced electronic interference
- Over temperature protection
- Protective dust cap keeps debris and moisture out
- Conformal coated circuit board for harsh marine environments
- Cut-out Dimensions: 1.45in x 0.83in (36.8mm x 21.1mm)
- Rear housing depth: 1 7/8" (with quick disconnect tabs)
- Input Voltage Range: 9-32 VDC @ 1.7A max
- Input Connection: Rear mounted + / - F2 quick disconnect (blade type) tabs for 12/24V DC input
- Output Voltage (USB): 5V DC +/- 5%
- Parasitic Draw: 1 mA (when not in use)
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Compatible with most mobile devices including Apple and Android products
- Recommend Installation: Use IFH-18-02 inline blade fuse holder w/ 3A fuse on 12/24V input
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 6 Months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.