Quality fuse block accepts standard ATC/ATO fuses. Positive distribution bus with #8-32 stud. 12 circuit design. 100 Amp max per block, 30 Amp max per circuit.
Includes storage for 2 spare fuses. Snap-in Cover. Same as 5030 but includes cover. 3.32"W x 6.5"H x 1.52"D.
- Positive distribution bus with #8-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation
- Incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses
- Storage for two spare fuses, and recesses for labeled circuit identification
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting blade fuses
- Voltage Maximum Operating 32V DC
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit) 30 Amps
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per block) 100 Amps
- Screw Terminal #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer
- Mounting #8 Screw (M4)
- Fuses sold separately, labels not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.