Quality fuse block accepts standard ATC/ATO fuses. 6 independent circuit design with #8-32 stud. 30A max per circuit, 40A max per jumped circuit group.
Includes 2 terminal block jumpers & cover. Spare fuse holder. 2.1"W x 5.2"H x 1.5"D. Fuses not included.
- 6 independent circuit design with #8-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation
- Incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses
- Storage for one spare fuse, and recesses for labeled circuit identification
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting blade fuses
- Voltage Maximum Operating 32V DC
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit) 30 Amps
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per jumped circuit group) 40 Amps
- Screw Terminal #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer
- Mounting #8 Screw (M4)
- Fuses sold separately. Labels not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.