The EV Battery Charger Display provides intuitive battery monitoring. BS7517 remote meter will display/monitor Volts or Volts + Amps and may be used with Blue Sea and most other battery chargers. This is a drop in replacement for most rectangular meter displays.
The EV Battery Charger Display provides two options to monitor your battery banks. It can display a graphical representation of voltage for 1 to 3 battery banks with or without connection to a Blue Sea P12 Battery Charger. When connected to a P12 Battery Charger it can display the charger’s Summary screen, displaying voltage, current charging stage, and faults from the charger.
- Bright, daylight readable, OLED display
- Drop in replacement for traditional rectangular displays
- Automatically detects 1-3 battery banks
- AC charge indication verifies that power is connected and the battery charger is charging
- Plain language fault indication relays if there is a fault with the P12 battery charger
- Dip switch selectable screen configuration allows the display to show voltage bar graphs or the P12 Battery Charger summary screen
- Displays voltage bar graphs even when AC power is not present
- Optional standby mode shuts off screen after 4 hours of inactivity
- Automatic ON based on motion with integrated knock sensor
- Usable Voltage Range: 6-36 VDC
- Maximum Current Draw: 50mA
- Minimum Current Draw: 1mA in Standby (sleep) Mode
- IP66 Rated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.