Advanced four-stage charging for up to 3 battery banks. Charge profiles for Flooded, Gel, Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL), and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM).
Large, bright display with plain language words. Rugged aluminum case. Universal line voltage 90-265V AC.
Four stage, three output, dry mount design, for use in harsh environments. Direct replacement for previous model 7521.
- Rugged finned aluminum case dissipates heat to help keep the battery charger electronics cool
- Universal line voltage 90–265V AC, 45–65 Hz for use anywhere, and is compatible with low voltage power sources
- Cover and under voltage shut down and automatic restart
Ease of use
- Large bright full graphic control screen with user interface
- Plain-language text in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Charge Coordination integrates with Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays to separate the battery banks while the P12 is operational
- Intuitive diagnostic screens provide a broad range of easily understood fault communications and operating history
- Industry leading technical support team of engineers
- 5 year warranty
- Universal line input voltage 90–265V AC, 45–65 Hz for use anywhere, and is compatible with low voltage power sources
- AC input range will continue to produce reduced DC output to as low as 75V AC
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Includes remote battery temperature sensor (user adjustable length)
Advanced Multi-Stage Charging
- Output for three 12 Volt battery banks
- Charge profiles for Flooded, Gel, Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL), and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
- A user configurable charge profile is available for other battery types
- PreFloat stage prevents over charging by individually moving each battery out of the Absorption charging stage, so batteries near full charge do not receive the high constant voltages necessary for other batteries still in the Absorption stage
- Charge Coordination integrates with up to two Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays (ACR) to separate the battery banks while the P12 is operational
Built In Safety Features
- Over and under temperature protection for batteries
- Overheat protection
- DC over voltage protection
- DC reverse polarity protection
- Surge and short circuit protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.