Marine Rated 187 Series Circuit Breaker features a manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. Type III waterproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications.
187 Heavy duty series Circuit Breakers are surface mountable and may be used in very wet environments. Robust 5/16" M8 terminals provide high torque connections. May be mounted in vertical or horizontal positions.
- Available in 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 150A and 200A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Operating Temperature from -40°F to 185°F
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.