These high-amp, Type III circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and accessory circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications. High-amp circuit breakers also have applications in battery charger systems and DC audio systems.
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade
- Circuit Breaker Class: Type III - switchable/manual reset - trip free
- Terminal Stud: M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.