The SPOT Trace offers advanced asset tracking capability. This rugged, easy-to-use, device instantly alerts you via text or email when your most valuable assets are on the move. Create an automatic log of where your equipment is located and where it goes. Manage your inventory from a distance and utilize SPOT Trace for loss prevention.
- Set up tracking at 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute intervals. View your asset's GPS coordinates online in near real-time with SPOT Mapping.
- Receive text and/or email notifications when your SPOT Trace's vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement.
- Configure SPOT Trace to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water.
POWER OFF MESSAGE
- Receive a notification if SPOT Trace is powered off.
LOW BATTERY MESSAGE
- Receive a notification when SPOT Trace's batteries are low.
- Receive a daily alert to let you know your asset is secure.
- 2.69" (6.83 cm) x 2.02" (5.13 cm) x 0.95" (2.14 cm)
- 3.1 oz (87.9g)
- -22F to 140F (-30C to 60C)
- -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
*Altitude reporting is currently in Beta phase. Altitude accuracy may vary considerably or may not be displayed at times.
- MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Per SAE J1455
IMPACT, DUST and WATER RESISTANT
- IP67 (Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes)
- 4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)-Installed
- 4 AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)-Sold Separately
- Line power with a 5v USB connection (Not Waterproof) - Included
- Waterproof DC power cable - Sold Separately
NOTE: It's important to keep your SPOT device at least 12 inches away from other GPS devices.
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Industrial strength double-sided tape
- Adhesive grip pad
- Adhesive hook and loop tape
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.