The SmartOne Solar is the next generation of Globalstar’s industry-acclaimed SmartOne product line. While operating on one of the most modern and fastest satellite networks in the world and powered by the sun, this IoT device provides excellent remote monitoring and tracking capabilities.
The SmartOne Solar’s NiMH rechargeable batteries deliver up to 10 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labor and parts. It lets users intelligently configure reporting times and intervals for custom information delivery.
The SmartOne Solar has unparalleled safety/device certifications such as ATEX, IECEx and North America, IP68/69K, HERO certifications, and others to meet the needs of every application. Let the SmartOne Solar streamline your M2M operations today.
- Solar-powered with up to 10 years of battery life
- Intrinsically Safe
- Bluetooth interface for configuration and firmware updating
- Wide range of reporting capabilities including;
- GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
- Geofencing with configurable range setting
- Stationary or in-motion reporting
- Reduced messaging & theft recovery modes
- Receives and transmits data from external sensors
- Two dry contact or wetted-voltage inputs available to manage engine run time, tank level or various alarm inputs
- Quick and easy installation requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
- 3.25 IN (H) X 7 IN (W) X 1.125 IN (D)
- 8.26 CM (H) X 17.78 CM (W) X 2.86 CM (D)
- 13.5 oz/385 g
- With optional mounting bracket 40.57 oz. (1150 g)
- -40° C to +65° C (-40° F to 149° F)
NOTE: The unit is certified intrinsically safe for hazardous environments over the temperature range of -40° C to +65° C (-40° F to 149° F).
- 10 TO 48 VDC
NOTE: Device is not intrinsically safe when any cable is connected.
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- FCC, ISED, CE, AUS/NZ, ANATEL, INMETRO CERTIFICATE – LMP 19.0127 X
- PENDING: JQA(JAPAN), IFT, INDONESIA
- ATEX/IECEx II 1 G,Ex ia IIC T4 Ga For international Zone 0 applications, HERO
- North America cETLus:
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D, T4
- Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- WEEE Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G for:
- Impact resistance
- Salt Fog
- Acidic Atmosphere
SMARTONE SOLAR INCLUDES
- 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
- Motion Sensor/Vibration parameter and scheduling
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
- Include Speed and Heading data in reported motion messages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.