Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
Boulder 100 Briefcase Highlights
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (14-21.5V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
What can the Boulder 100 Briefcase charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yeti power stations.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, up to 7A (100W max)
* Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 17.2V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.