Due to some customers thinking it's acceptable to purchase Goal Zero Yeti products, use them during their power outage, and then attempt to return the now used product (once their local emergency has passed), we have been forced to establish a new Goal Zero return policy on Yeti power products.
Once purchased and shipped, this item can not be cancelled and is nonreturnable. Any true warranty related issues will still be handled through Goal Zero directly.
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 3 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Our integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
What can the Yeti 1500X Power?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
Tablet (30 Wh): 51
Laptop (50 Wh): 31
POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 337
Light Bulb (11 W): 138
CPAP (65 W): 24
TV (42" LED) (100 W): 15
Pellet Grill (60 W): 26
Microwave (1000 W): 2
Portable Fridge (25 W): 61
WiFi Router (25 W): 61
Mini Fridge(35 W): 44
Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 23
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 1
Three Ways to Charge:
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel (and the amount of full sun). The Boulder 100 Briefcase can provide up to 100W of solar and can fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 3 hours using the optional 600W Power Supply or 7 hours with the optional 230W Power Supply.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can also be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the optional Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Back Up Your Home
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- AC Wall Charger:
- 120W: 14 Hours
- 230W: 7 Hours
- 600W: 3 Hours
- 50W (Boulder/Nomad 50): 36-72 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC)): 18-36 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC)): 9-18 Hours
- 400W (Boulder 200 X 2): 4-8 Hours
- 600W (Boulder 200 X 3): 3-6 Hours
- 800W (Boulder 200 X 4): 3-4 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder 200 X 6): 3 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 126g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 26.34 cm)
- Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
- Tablet (30 Wh): 51
- Laptop (50 Wh): 31
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 337
- Light Bulb (11 W): 138
- CPAP (65 W): 24
- TV (42" LED) (100 W): 15
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 26
- Microwave (1000 W): 2
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 61
- WiFi Router (25 W): 61
- Mini Fridge(35 W): 44
- Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 23
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.