Yeti 6000X Highlights
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
What can the Yeti 6000X Power?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 501
Tablet (30 Wh): 201
Laptop (50 Wh): 120
POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 1336
Light Bulb (11 W): 547
CPAP (65 W): 93
TV (42" LED) (100 W): 60
Pellet Grill (60 W): 100
Microwave (1000 W): 6
Portable Fridge (25 W): 241
WiFi Router (25 W): 241
Mini Fridge (35 W): 172
Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 91
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 4
Three Ways to Charge
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. Using (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase or Nomad 200 solar panels will provide up to 400W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 6000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 12 hours using the included 600W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 6000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- 200W (Boulder (BC/Nomad) ): 35-70 Hours
- 400W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 2): 18-36 Hours
- 600W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 3): 12-24 Hours
- 800W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 4): 11-18 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 6): 11-12 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 500g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Actual Product Weight: 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.1 x 17 in (38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 501
- Tablet (30 Wh): 201
- Laptop (50 Wh): 120
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 1336
- Light Bulb (11 W): 547
- CPAP (65 W): 93
- TV (42" LED) (100 W): 60
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 100
- Microwave (1000 W): 6
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 241
- WiFi Router (25 W): 241
- Mini Fridge (35 W): 172
- Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 91
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 4
Due to some customers thinking it's acceptable to purchase Goal Zero Yeti products, use them during their power outage, and then attempt to return the now used product (once their local emergency has passed), we have been forced to establish a new Goal Zero return policy on Yeti power products.
Once purchased and shipped, this item can not be cancelled and is nonreturnable. Any true warranty related issues will still be handled through Goal Zero directly.
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.