Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
Faster Charging from the Wall
Yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 2 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
What can the Yeti 1000X Power?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
Tablet (30 Wh): 33
Laptop (50 Wh): 20
POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
Light Bulb (11 W): 90
CPAP (65 W): 15
TV (42" LED) (100 W): 10
Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
Microwave (1000 W): 1
Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
WiFi Router (25 W): 40
Mini Fridge(35 W): 28
Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 15
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 0.5
Three Ways to Charge:
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel (and the amount of full sun). The Boulder 100 Briefcase can provide up to 100W of solar and can fully recharge the Yeti 1000X in 12-24 hours (with full sun)
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 9 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 2 hours using the optional 600W Power Supply or 4.5 hours with the optional 230W Power Supply
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X can also be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the optional Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable
Back Up Your Home
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- AC Wall Charger
- 120W: 9 Hours
- 230W: 4.5 Hours
- 600W: 2 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max)
- Charging High Power Port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 983Wh (10.8V, 91Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 273Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 82g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Actual Product Weight: 31.68 lbs (14.37 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 10.23" x 9.86" (38.74 x 25.98 x 25.04 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE FCC
- Warranty: 24 months from date of purchase
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
- Tablet (30 Wh): 33
- Laptop (50 Wh): 20
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
- Light Bulb (11 W): 90
- CPAP (65 W): 15
- TV (42" LED) (100 W): 10
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
- Microwave (1000 W): 1
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
- WiFi Router (25 W): 40
- Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 28
- Full Size Refrigerator (66 Wh): 15
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 0.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.