Rated at 300 watts, the MPPT-300-14.6 solar controller is designed for charging Bioenno 12V type LifePO4 batteries. Input DC range from 20-50 VDC. Output is a constant 14.6 VDC. Rated at 24 Amps maximum. Smart charge controller design will automatically adjust charging output as required by batteries, no user adjustment needed
MPPT-300-14.6 is a MPPT (maximum power point tracking) controller is a DC to DC solar converter. This unit is rated at 300 watts and converts higher solar panel voltages down to 14.6 VDC which is more suitable for charging LifePO4 type batteries. The solar input is pre-wired with MC4 style connectors. The output comes pre-wired with the popular Anderson Powerpole 30A connector.
- Controller Technology: MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Input Voltage: 20-50 VDC
- Output Voltage: 14.6 VDC
- Input Connector Type: MC4
- Output Connector Type: Anderson Powerpole 30A
- Maximum Power: 300 Watts
- Maximum Current: 24 Amps
- Battery Type: Bioenno LiFePO4 or equivalent
- System Type: 12 VDC (DC to DC converter)
- Controls: Automatic (no user adjustments required)
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- IP Rating: IP67
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Case: Die cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 2.9 in. x 2.9 in. x 1.3 in. (74 mm x 74 mm x 32 mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
NOTE: This solar controller is intended for used with Bioenno LiFePO4 or equivalent batteries. This controller should not be used with Flooded, AGM or GEL type batteries as it will overcharge them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.