Rack mount version of our popular regulated switching power supply. A single 30A power supply. Machined metal panel for 19" racks, 2U high. 2 Powerpole outputs in front and 1/4" binding posts in rear. DC output voltage 14.1V at 25A continuous, 30A surge.
The Rack Mount Switching Power Supply Model SS-30RM1 is designed to supply 25 Amps continuous and 30 Amps surge (up to 5 minutes) at 14.1 VDC. Loads can be connected to either the rear binding posts or the front Powerpole connectors. Any output may provide up to 30 Amps individually, and the total output is limited at 30 Amps.
- Front Connection: 2 sets of Powerpole connectors
- Rear Connection: 1/4 inch binding posts that also accept banana plugs, ring terminals or compression connections
- Illuminated Power Switch
- Input Range: 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (Switchable)
- Output Voltage: 14.1 VDC fixed
- Output Amperage: 25 continuous, 30 surge
- Internal Protection: Thermal, over current
- Internal Input Fuse: 6.3 Amps at 115 VAC
- Ripple Peak-to-Peak Max. <100mVpp
- Noise Peak-to-Peak Max. <100mVpp
- Operating temperature rating: 0 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 – 85 °C
Physical dimensions and materials:
- Overall Dimensions: 6.1 x 19 x 3.5 in (154mm long, 483mm wide, 89mm tall)
- Fan: Quiet internal cooling fan
- Machined metal case front bezel
- Meets FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B: Class B, CISPR: 2005 ANSI C63.4: 2003
- Meets CE/LVD (Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC) standard
- Meets EMC: EN 55022:206+A1: 2007, 2010, EN 61000-3-2:2006
The Powerpole connectors mounted on the front panel conform to the RACES/ARES standard orientation.
Input Voltage Selection
The power supply is set up for 230V AC input as shipped from the factory. For 115V AC applications, set the recessed 115/230 input select switch located on the rear of the power supply into the proper position. Positions are identified on the switch. Use a small screwdriver to slide the switch into position. No adjustment is necessary for either 50 or 60 Hz input.
- Land mobile radio base stations
- Communications systems
- Security systems
- Automotive & marine systems
- OEM applications
- Test equipment
- Electronic displays
- 12 Volt lighting systems
- GPS receivers
- DC computers
- Rack Mounted Power Supply
- AC Power Cord, 4 ft.
Turning the power supply on
Turn the power supply on by pressing the power switch to the 'ON' Position.
Turning the power supply off
Before you turn the power supply off, turn the radio off as described in the user documentation for the radio. Then turn the power supply off by pressing the power switch to the 'OFF' Position.
The SS-30RM1 power supply is cooled by convection and forced air cooling (normal airflow around the power supply in combination with a temperature controlled fan to improve cooling at higher levels of use). The fan is activated by a sensor when the temperature rises above 70°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.