Compact 20 watt mono-crystalline solar panel with built-in charge controller to safely charge batteries. Provides up to 1.1A of charging output for 12VDC Bioenno Power LiFePO4 batteries. Ready to go with 10 feet of 18 gauge red/black zip cord with pre-installed Anderson Powerpole Connector.
The SP20M-BP compact 20 Watt solar panel includes a built-in charge controller. Ideal for keeping batteries charged up in RV’s, boats & cars. Accessory for charging PWRbox units with 12VDC Bioenno Power LiFePO4 batteries. Take advantage of the free energy from the sun as this solar panel offers clean and modulated output while being completely silent with no EMI/RFI.
- Compact Monocrystalline High Efficiency
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Power Output: 20W
- Output Voltage: 14.5 - 14.7V
- Maximum Current: 1.11A
- Charge Controller: Built-in charger for 12VDC Bioenno Power LiFePO4 batteries
- Includes: Pre-installed 10 feet of 18 gauge red/black zip cord with Anderson Powerpole Connector
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 165°F
- Dimensions: 17.72" x 13.78" x 0.98" (450mm x 350mm x 25mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.