Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase
Boulder 200 Briefcase Highlights
- 200 total Watts - two 100 Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Protective canvas bag included for easy transport and carrying.
What can the Boulder 200 Briefcase charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 200 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yeti power stations.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
- Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 Hours
* Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- High Power Port: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)
- Actual Product Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Rated Power: 200 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.8V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.1V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.