DC Power Connections Made Easy
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, and the ARRL Powerpole system.The RIGrunner 4006U can deliver up to 40 amps total through 6 outlets and includes a dual USB socket for charging all your portable devices that need a USB socket for charging.
- Each port has an RFI protection capacitor
- Each fuse has a blown LED
- Each port uses high current Anderson Powerpole® connectors with 0.001 ohm contact resistance
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owners Manual
Anderson Powerpole Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station. Just pick the appropriate RIGrunner model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 amps total
Protected with Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 6" W x 3.0" D|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
|USB charge current||4A max for both ports|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.