Compact 20 watt mono-crystalline solar panel with built-in multi-stage charge controller provides up to 1.1A of charging output for 12VDC flooded, AGM or SLA type batteries. Ready to go with 10 feet of 18 gauge red/black zip cord with pre-installed Anderson Powerpole Connector.
The SP20M-SLA compact 20 Watt solar panel includes a built-in multi-stage charge controller. Ideal for keeping batteries charged up in RV’s, boats & cars. Accessory for charging PWRbox units with SLA/AGM type batteries. Take advantage of the free energy from the sun as this solar panel offers clean and modulated output while being completely silent with no EMI/RFI.
- Compact Monocrystalline High Efficiency
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Power Output: 20W
- Output Voltage: 13.2 - 14.1V
- Maximum Current: 1.11A
- Charge Controller: Built-in mulit-stage charger for Flooded, AGM, SLA type batteries
- Includes: Pre-installed 10 feet of 18 gauge red/black zip cord with Anderson Powerpole Connector
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 165°F
- Dimensions: 17.72" x 13.78" x 0.98" (450mm x 350mm x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.97 lbs. (1.8kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.