Dual band VHF/UHF, 125 channel commercial transceiver. Freq. range: 136-174, 375-512 MHz. Includes the 2.5 step for FCC narrowband compliance. Upgraded 1700mAH Li-ion battery pack. Standard SMA antenna connector. Part 90 certified for commercial use.
The KG-UV3X Pro is a compact, high-performance dual band handheld commercial transceiver providing up to 5 Watts of RF power on VHF and 4 Watts on UHF, along with high audio output (500 mW).
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. 2.5 step for FCC narrowband compliance. FCC Part 90 certified.
Frequency Range of 136-174, 375-512 MHz, FM: 76-108 MHz (RX). 136-174, 406-512 (TX).
The KG-UV3X Pro features a long operating time (about 16 hours), thanks to the standard extended life 1700 mAh high capacity Li-ion battery pack.
Commercial radios are shipped keyboard locked per FCC 47CFR90.203 and require software programming via RT Systems Advanced Radio Programming software or the optional low cost USB programming cable.
KG-UV3X Pro Model Features
The newest model to the Wouxun lineup features an exclusive wide receive range coverage (136-174 MHz & 375-512 MHz), rapid desk charger, the 1700 mAh Li-ion battery pack standard and additional features including:
- Exclusive wide receive range (136-174 MHz & 375-512 MHz)New!
- 2.5 step for FCC narrowband compliance New!
- 125 memory channels
- Standard SMA antenna connector
- Channel selector knob availability can be configured on or off when front keys are locked
- The single/dual band key can be software programmed on/off
The KG-UV3X Pro is Part 90 certified for commercial use. CE & FCC Part 90 certified, FCC ID: WVTWOUXUN07
Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Approval
The KG-UV3X Pro and the KG-UV6X are TIA/EIA 603C compliant and listed under Commercial (Narrowband Capable) Equipment Report
Radio Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
- 6 month limited warranty on the included radio battery and battery charger against defects in materials and workmanship
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band radio
- Dual band antenna (4 inch rubber duck type with standard SMA connector)
- 1700 mAh high capacity li-ion battery pack (about 16 hours operating time)
- Intelligent desktop 3 hour rapid charger
- Desktop charger AC power cord
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
- English user manual
|Frequency Receive Range||VHF: 136-174 MHz
UHF: 375-512 MHz
FM: 76-108 MHz
|Frequency Transmit Range||VHF: 136-174 MHz
UHF: 406-512 MHz
|Memory Channels||125 channels (shared)|
|Operating Voltage||7.4 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to +60°C)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.3 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches (58 x 105 x 40mm) (with 1700 mAh battery pack, without antenna)|
|RF Carrier Power||VHF: 5W high/1W low, UHF: 4W high/1W low|
|Audio Output Power||500mW maximum|
|Waterproof Rating||Meets IP55 waterproof rating|
* Optional custom frequency programming services are available starting at $20 per handheld radio. MARS/CAP extended frequency modification service NOT included in the normal radio price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.