Dual-band 2M/440 handheld radio. KG-UV3D includes the 1700 mAh Li-ion battery pack, a redesigned heavy duty textured case and the latest firmware with new features. Wouxun's new inexpensive, compact, full featured dual band handheld amateur radio.
The KG-UV3D is a compact, high-performance dual band handheld amateur radio transceiver providing up to 5 Watts of RF power on VHF and 4 Watts on UHF, along with high audio output (500 mW).
The KG-UV3D features a long operating time (about 15 hours), thanks to the standard 1700 mAh high capacity Li-ion battery pack.
Software programmable via the optional low cost USB programming cable, or manually programmable via keypad.
KG-UV3D Model Features
- Customizable 6-character power on display message: Identify your radio by callsign or name on power up.
- Last radio state will resume on power cycle: Continue to work in single band mode or B-band after powering up.
- LED flashlight now works independently of the radio status: Utilize the flashlight feature while receiving or transmitting.
The KG-UV3D is certified for Amateur Radio use (144-148 mHz and 420-450 mHz) and CE rated. FCC ID: WVTWOUXUN04.
This amateur radio is limited to transmit within the U.S. Amateur Radio frequency ranges only (unless the customer has requested the optional MARS/CAP modification).
Radio Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
- 6 month limited warranty on the included radio battery and battery charger against defects in materials and workmanship
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band radio
- Dual band antenna
- 1700 mAh high capacity li-ion battery pack (about 15 hours operating time)
- Intelligent desktop 3-4 hour rapid charger
- Desktop charger AC power cord
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
- English user manual
- Programming software (Free Download)
|Frequency Range (RX)||VHF: 136-174 MHz
UHF: 420-520 MHz
FM: 76-108 MHz
|Frequency Range (TX)||VHF: 144-148 MHz
UHF: 420-450 MHz
|Memory Channels||128 channels (shared)|
|Operating Voltage||7.4 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to +60°C)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.3 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches (58 x 105 x 40mm) (with 1700 mAh battery pack, without antenna)|
|RF Carrier Power||VHF: 5W high/1W low, UHF: 4W high/1W low|
|Audio Output Power||500mW maximum|
|Waterproof Rating||Meets IP55 waterproof rating|
* Optional custom frequency programming services are available starting at $20 per handheld radio. MARS/CAP extended frequency modification service NOT included in the normal radio price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.