Marine Rated 187 Series Circuit Breaker features a manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. Type III weatherproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications.
187P Heavy duty series Circuit Breakers are panel mountable and may be used in harsh environments. Robust 5/16" M8 terminals provide high torque connections. May be mounted in vertical or horizontal positions.
- Available in 50A, 100A, 150A and 200A sizes
- Mounting Style: Panel mount
- Voltage Rating: up to 48 VDC
- Material: UL - Rated 94V thermoplastic housing and switch
- Terminals: 5/16 – 18 threaded studs
- Reset Method: Type III - Manual
- External ignition protected
- Weatherproof design
- Operating Temperature from -40°F to 185°F
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.