Rugged, durable, rigid. Tempered glass and aluminum frame construction with added corner protection make this a perfect panel for a permanent installation. Ideal for recharging a Yeti 200X.
BOULDER 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50-Watt (14-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 1000X: Charges in 23-46 Hours
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
- Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
- For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in. (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.