Dual band VHF/UHF, 750 channel commercial transceiver with 10 memory banks.
Freq. range: 136-174, 400-490 MHz. 50W VHF, 40W UHF power output, Single Receive or True Dual Receive (V+V, U+U, V+U), Optional Remote Head Mounting Kit. FCC Part 90 certified.
The DB-750X mobile features Narrow band transmit (2.5 KHz) except on the Amateur bands (select-able Wide or Narrow RX), true dual-band receive (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V), Wide RX/TX 136-174/400-490 MHz, AM aircraft Receive 108-136 MHz and user select-able multi-colored LCD display.
Since this is a Commercial Land Mobile Multi-band radio, the DB-750X ships keyboard locked. The RPS-DB750X-USB programming software/cable kit is required to initially unlock and program this radio before use.
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. Includes 2.5 KHz channel step for FCC 2013 narrow-band compliance.
DB-750X Model Features
- 2.5 step size for FCC 2013 narrow-band compliance
- 750 memory channels
- 10 Memory Banks (with bank linking)
- 7 Character Alpha-Numeric Display
- Dual Receive Operation w/ separate Volume Controls
- Narrow band (2.5 KHz) operation for Land Mobile frequencies (FCC Part 90)
- Wide band (5.0 KHz) operation for Amateur frequencies
- Optional Base Station Configuration
The DB-750X is both CE & FCC Part 90 certified for commercial use, plus can legally be used for both Amateur Radio and GMRS usage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.