Foldable and Portable, this 160 watt solar panel provides up to 10 Amps of charging output for 12VDC batteries. Compact size only 21" x 12" when folded up. A nice balance between portability and power. Supplied with 3 foot cable with MC4 connectors.
The FSP-160W folding 160 watt solar panel is ideal for keeping your batteries charged up and ready to go. Great for home back up power, camping and other outdoor activities. Unique foldable design allows for mounting on a RV, boat, tent, car, tree or any irregular surface. Take advantage of the free energy from the sun as this solar panel offers clean and modulated power output while being completely silent with no EMI/RFI. When used with the optional MPPT-300-14.6 LiFePO4 solar charge controller, you can safely charge all Bioenno 12V LiFePO4 batteries. Built-in soft carry handle allows easy portable operation.
- Adjustable Stands
- Soft Carry Handle
- Folded Latch Fasteners
- Storage Bag for Cables (and Charge Controller, not included)
- Splash Proof Design
- Lightweight for true portable operation
- Material: Heavy Duty Black Canvas Waterproof Material
- Maximum Power Output: 160 Watts
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 27.8V
- Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.7A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 33.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.27A
- Cell Array: (2 x 4) on 6 foldable panels
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline (more efficient)
- Panel Connections: (2x) MC4 Connectors
- Folded Dimensions: 21.25" x 11.75" x 1.75" (540mm x 298mm x 44mm)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 21.25" x 68.75" x 0.25" (540mm x 1746mm x 6mm)
- Optional Charge Controller: MPPT-300-14.6 or equivalent
- Warranty: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.