RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. This RIGrunner 4005H has side mounted Powerpole connectors which enable horizontal mounting. 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 5 outlets.
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections. This RIGrunner can deliver up to 40 amps total through 5 outlets and is available with side mounted Powerpole connectors. Side mounted connectors enable horizontal mounting.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 5 outlets
- (6) Retension Clips
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owners Manual
DC Power Connections Made Easy
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole system.
Anderson Powerpole Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12V power for your station. Pick the appropriate model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage (both on 4010, 8012, 4012 & 4008 only) or may be disabled.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 11.75" (4010S, 8012 & 4012), 9" (4008), 6" (4005) W x 3.0" D|
|Weight||15 1/4 (4010S, 8012 & 4012), 11 1/4 (4008), 6 3/4 (4005) oz.|
|Maximum total current||40 amps (4010S - 4012 - 4008 - 4005)
80 amps (8012)
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected, all models)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps (4010S - 4012 - 4008 - 4005)
74 amps (8012)
|Precision comparator window points.||11.5, 15.0 Volts (8012, 4010S, 4012, 4008 only)|
|Metering Accuracy||better than 2% @ 25 deg.C. (8012, 4010S, 4012, 4008 only)|
|Audible alert SPL output||~ 60dB SPL @ 1 meter (8012, 4010S, 4012, 4008 only)|
|Maximum voltage (meter circuit)||32 volts (8012, 4010S, 4012, 4008 only)|
|Reverse polarity protection (meter circuit)||Yes (8012, 4010S, 4012, 4008 only)|
|4010S Automatic switching threshold.||Most radios with appropriate master outlet fuse|
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpole connectors.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard.
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.