Off Grid Gear 2 Go Standard Return Policy
For the purposes of this Return Policy, unless otherwise noted, all references to Cybergear include the following companies and websites: https://www.OffGridGear2Go.com, Cybergear, Inc., RF Gear 2 Go, and Off Grid Gear 2 Go.
- Policy. The return of hardware and software purchased from Cybergear (collectively, "Product") is subject to specific manufacturer, publisher or distributor restrictions. Such suppliers may provide limited or no returns of Products. If the supplier accepts returns, you may request a RMA and if approved, Cybergear will assist in its replacement or grant you a credit against future purchases in an amount equal to the original purchase price less freight paid for the Product and less any applicable restocking fees. You are responsible for return shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. If you fail to return Product within the applicable return policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Rights of Return:
Process. All returns must have a Cybergear return material authorization (RMA) number. If the return meets Cybergear's return guidelines, you may request a RMA number by contacting:
- Permitted Product Returns.
Hardware: If permitted by the manufacturer's return policy and it meets Cybergear's return guidelines, product may be returned if: 1) the packaging is unopened and still in the manufacturer's sealed package, unmarked, and 2) request for an RMA is made within 15 calendar days from the date of original shipment.
Software: Unopened unused Software may be returned if permitted by the publisher's return policy. If the publisher does not allow the return of software, you may not return the software to Cybergear.
- Damaged Products. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused at the time of original delivery attempt. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact Cybergear support within 7 days after receipt of shipment to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged Products. All damages should be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the driver leaving your premises. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the freight carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements.
- Order Discrepancies. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product or overages) must be reported to Cybergear support within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- Defective/Dead on Arrival (DOA). Report DOAs to Cybergear support within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Some manufacturers and publishers require DOAs to be handled directly through them. In such cases, Cybergear will provide the manufacturer's contact information. DOAs will be inspected and tested. In the event the item is not found to be DOA, the item will not be accepted for return and will be shipped to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Non Returnable Product (not all inclusive). The following Products cannot be returned to Cybergear:
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Custom configurations of systems, or custom programmed equipment
- Open units, and/or units which require re-packaging
- Opened or installed software
- Used equipment
- Units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished Products
- Cybergear support at 1-866-448-4327. Customer Service business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local Arizona MST time; or
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Client name or Account Number, Invoice Number, Serial Number (if applicable), date of purchase, the nature of the issue and whether the manufacturer's seal has been broken or package has been opened or installed.
Once the RMA number is issued, please note:
- RMA numbers issued by Cybergear are good for 15 calendar days only. Product authorized for return must be received within such time period at the facility identified on your RMA instructions.
- RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE VENDOR'S PRODUCT BOX.
- Cybergear strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material;
- Have original UPC codes and serial numbers on the manufacturer's or publisher's boxes; and
- Contain all blank warranty cards, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer or publisher.
Incomplete returns may be refused and returned to sender or subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee at Cybergear's sole discretion.