- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information for your location, a travel route, or a vacation spot. Repeater details available for locations in and outside the US. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Other built-in frequency lists for easy memory channel entries (check File|External data in the programmer before you spend time on internet searches for frequencies. You may find just what you need!)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- Software works with Windows 8/8.1 (full versions), Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 11.
How do I apply for a GMRS FCC license? A GMRS license requires that you complete FCC forms 159 and 605. These forms can be found on the FCC website Forms page. You can also apply for a GMRS license online at the FCC Universal License System (ULS) web site https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/universal-licensing-system
Is there a charge for a GMRS license? Yes. The FCC currently charges a $70.00 fee for GMRS licenses. A license is valid for 10 years.
Do I have to get a license before I can buy a two way radio? No. There is no license required to own a radio. The requirement takes effect when you use the radio on GMRS frequencies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.